These charges are pre-written by lawyer Haroon Raza, the only thing you have to adjust are your name, date of birth (first alinea), place, name and date (bottom of letter). They will be send to the ICC (The International Court in The Hague) Let’s make a difference today!
Information and Evidence Unit
Office of the Prosecutor
Post Office Box 19519
2500 CM The Hague
Fax: 070 515 8555.
I hereby request you to initiate an investigation on the basis of article 15 section 1 of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, on behalf of myself , [YOUR NAME] date of birth [YOUR DATE OF BIRTH]. I request you to send all and any correspondence regarding this case to the following address:
H. Raza LL.M.
3011 XZ Rotterdam
Tel: 003110 4763017
The investigation should be based on the following articles of the Rome Statute:
Committing the following crimes and/or as per article 25 section 3 sub c, d i and ii, e and f and following of the Statute:
For the purpose of facilitating the commission of such a crime. aiding, abetting and/or assisting in the commission of a crime or its attempted commission, including providing the means for its commission,
In any other way contributing to the commission or attempted commission of such a crime by a group of persons acting with a common purpose. Such contribution shall be intentional and shall either:
(i) Be made with the aim of furthering the criminal activity or criminal purpose of the group, where such activity or purpose involves the commission of a crime within the jurisdiction of the Court; or
(ii) Be made in the knowledge of the intention of the group to commit the crime;
(e) In respect of the crime of genocide, directly and publicly incites others to commit genocide;
(f) Attempts to commit such a crime by taking action that commences its execution by means of a substantial step, but the crime does not occur because of circumstances independent of the person’s intentions;
The crimes being:
Article 6 (a)Genocide by killing
Article 6 (b) Genocide by causing serious bodily or mental harm
Article 6 (c) Genocide by deliberately inflicting conditions of life calculated to bring
about physical destruction
Article 7 (1) (a) Crime against humanity of murder
Article 7 (1) (b) Crime against humanity of extermination
Article 7 (1) (e) Crime against humanity of imprisonment or other severe deprivation of
Article 7 (1) (f) Crime against humanity of torture, Article 7 (1) (h) Crime against humanity of persecution, Article 7 (1) (k) Crime against humanity of other inhumane acts, Article 8 (2) (a) (i)
War crime of willful killing, Article 8 (2) (a) (ii)-1War crime of torture
Article 8 (2) (a) (ii)-2 War crime of inhuman treatment
Article 8 (2) (a) (iii) War crime of willfully causing great suffering
Article 8 (2) (a) (iv) War crime of destruction and appropriation of property
Article 8 (2) (a) (vii)-2 War crime of unlawful confinement
Article 8 (2) (b) (i) War crime of attacking civilians
Article 8 (2) (b) (ii) War crime of attacking civilian objects
Article 8 (2) (b) (iv) War crime of excessive incidental death, injury, or damage
Article 8 (2) (b) (v) War crime of attacking undefended places38
Article 8 (2) (b) (ix) War crime of attacking protected objects45
Article 8 (2) (b) (xxi) War crime of outrages upon personal dignity
Article 8 (2) (c) (i)-1 War crime of murder
Article 8 (2) (c) (i)-3 War crime of cruel treatment
Article 8 (2) (c) (i)-4 War crime of torture
Article 8 (2) (c) (ii) War crime of outrages upon personal dignity
Article 8 (2) (c) (iv) War crime of sentencing or execution without due process
Article 8 (2) (e) (i) War crime of attacking civilians
Article 8 (2) (e) (iv)War crime of attacking protected objects60
The Court has jurisdiction according to article 12 section 2 sub b, as the accused are all nationals of the Netherlands.
Also, as for the question of admissibility according to article17 of the Statute, I would like to point out that the definition of aiding and abetting are terms which are more narrowly defined by Dutch national law than by the Rome Statute, making a prosecution on the following grounds extremely difficult if not impossible in the Dutch National Courts.
Dutch courts have been reluctant in the past to widen the scope of the terms to aid, to abet and to assist.
Also, because of internal politics it seems extremely unlikely that, although the existence of these crimes are crystal clear, the Dutch authorities would commence an investigation or even prosecution of the suspects. This would result in political repercussions, which the Dutch government would like to avoid.
All of the aforementioned reasons are grounds for the Court to conclude that the Dutch Authorities will not be able or will not be willing to prosecute the crimes mentioned.
If your office is not sure on this point, I would request you to delay taking a decision until the Dutch Authorities have taken a definitive decision on prosecution, as today I have also reported this same matter to the Chief Prosecutor at the Public Prosecutor’s Office .
The investigation should be conducted into the acts of the following persons:
1. Thousands of Dutch Citizens, who have voluntarily joined the Israeli Defence Force and are fighting in Gaza during this war (2014), or are part of other departments of the Israeli Armed Forces.
2. The Foundation “Stichting Sar-El Nederland” , with it’s headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
This foundation was founded in 1988 and has been responsible for promoting voluntary work by Dutch nationals to support the IDF.
These so-called volunteers serve a minimum of three weeks and are put to work on military bases throughout Israel. They therefore give material support to the IDF so they can continue their crimes in Gaza.
3. A Dutch family which was featured in the “AD” newspaper (http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1012/Nederland/article/detail/3706019/2014/07/30/Nederlands-gezin-op-werkvakantie-in-leger-Israel.dhtml);
This family is one of the many families which the abovementioned Foundation “Stichting Sar-El” has sent to Israel to aid and abet with their various crimes.
4.Chamoetal Zeidler and Cathy Waiswaser aka Tiger Lily Waiswaser (Please follow the hyperlinks below to the Dutch television programme “Knevel en Van den Brink “ d.d. 29 juli 2014 and a documentary about these individuals, via:
These two individuals have gone to Israel and joined the IDF to fight in Gaza and therefore commit aid and abet the crimes which I shall mention hereunder;
The State of Israel is a notorious perpetrator of Crimes against humanity, war crimes and genocide.
This is illustrated by various reports and documents from Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, B’tselem, and many other Human Rights organizations. It is a well known fact for some time now that Israel violates Human Rights on a massive scale and is in fact a major perpetrator of crimes against humanity as well as war crimes.
Since the 8th of July 2014 the IDF initiated an air offensive against the people of Gaza, This air offensive was furthered by a ground offensive which started on the 17th of July 2014.
During this campaign, various Human Rights organizations and media reports are evidence of Israel’s crimes. Human Rights Watch, B’Tselem, Amnesty International and UNRWA have recently released reports on this topic.
I refer to the following reports on the net:
The commission of crimes against humanity and war crimes during the Gaza war of 2014 which started on the 8th of July 2014 and is still ongoing (this is not a limitative list) consists of the following crimes:
- Attacking religious buildings, including many mosques;
- Attacking a children’s playground;
- Attacking a market;
- Attacking schools where the IDF knew civilians had taken shelter;
- Attacking houses/area’s, of which the IDF had previously claimed that they were safe and had told civilians to go to;
- Attacking other civilian targets, including houses inhabited by civilians, against whom there was no evidence that they had been used for military purposes;
- Enforcing a blockade of Gaza, which has caused the death of civilians, due to a shortage of medicine and other daily necessities such as running water, electricity and other basic commodities;
- Killing civilians, especially children;
- Torturing civilians who are captured;
- The detention of civilians without any legal procedure;
- Blocking Palestinians from travelling within Gaza and the West Bank;
- The willful killing of ambulance personnel by sniper fire, bombing or firing missiles;
- The willful killing of United Nations aid workers by sniper fire, bombing or firing missiles;
- The willful killing of journalists;
- The destruction of houses while it’s inhabitants were still inside, which caused them to die or seriously injured them, including many children;
- The destruction of orchards and other commodities, because of which the Palestinian people have no means of income;
- The destruction of shops and offices of Palestinian civilians;
- Using the civilian population as human shields;
- The extra judicial killing of individuals with a protected status under the Geneva Conventions;
- The killing of civilian protestors in the West Bank;
- The willful destruction of civilian infrastructure in Gaza;
This is a non-limitative list and can and will be extended if and when your office makes such a request.
The abovementioned persons have personally committed the aforementioned crimes and/or are complicit in the commission of aforementioned crimes, as their actions have made the commission of the crimes possible.
I therefore request you to initiate an investigation into the aforementioned persons.
If any further information is needed, I will be more than willing to be of service.